RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

b loops



DIY Cereal box via Collision Detection
It was seeing Collisions's Steroid Flakes that inspired my own brand. Bronte has been treated with same for her chronic itch, and her normal terrier loopiness has gone up a notch. On the strength of a single dose of cortisone, she now charges around the garden leaping at trees in the manner of Flo after possums. Like a bad copy or an eager twin, she's got the moves without the menace. No crunch at all. Just pint-sized loopiness.


Comments: b loops

Wow, we picked out almost the exact design. I went with "Delicious and Nutritious" rather than "Outrageous Crunch," though. I tried to come up with the most unappealing design.
Posted by Mark at May 26, 2004 08:44 PM

Snap!
I should have gone for the Orange to match Bronte's tan, but it clashed with my haloscan blue links!
And yes, blue is not the most appealing or appetising cereal-box colour.
Posted by boynton at May 27, 2004 11:00 AM

No comments: