RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, May 17, 2004

spammers har

Which Nigerian spammer are You?
I am Luisa Estrada...
You are the wife of the former President of the Philippines. You wish me to go to Amsterdam to help you collect $30 million which you siphoned off. You enjoy reading, and stealing money from the poor.
(via J walk)


In other quiz newz, in Royal Wedding fever I took this Mary-quiz in Danish, and tried to crack the mysterious questions like :

I hvilke fag har Mary Donaldson en dobbelt bachelor?
Økonomi og sprog


I'm not sure of the resultat af test or even de rigtige svar but I think I may have bØmbed.

(via oschlag via palnatoke)


Comments: spammers har

"in what subject does she has a double bachelor degree?"
Posted by grow-a-brain at May 21, 2004 02:28 PM

Thank you!

I tried to find an on-line translator, so now the mystery is solved.
I hadn't been thinking that kind of bachelor.

Despite signs of cyncism here, we watched a replay of the wedding
and some of us were even seen to shed a tear...
Posted by boynton at May 21, 2004 04:26 PM

No comments: