RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

tempest of yells

thinking of working these two images into the comments section. ("Book illustrations depicting school uniforms"via Plep)


Comments: a tempest of yells

Hey - I recognised that illustration from the William books-recommended to me when a child by my mother who'd adored them herself...but there's something strangely compelling about 'a tempest of yells'...
Posted by Nora at June 18, 2003 11:50 PM

boynton- that is certainly doable- email me and let me know exactly what you have in mind and I'll try and put the makins together.
Posted by Scott Wickstein at June 19, 2003 02:02 AM

Richmal? Indecunsure.
Posted by Tony.T at June 20, 2003 10:50 AM

"a tempest of yells" - love it!
Posted by Gianna at June 20, 2003 02:12 PM

Kinda looks like the oz blogosphere, Gianna, in terms of gender balance and volume? On some days anyway ;)
Posted by boynton at June 20, 2003 05:14 PM

No comments: