RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, June 20, 2003

nre photos

Taking the waters at a Central Victorian mineral spring in the 1930s.One of the historic photographs from the Natural Resources and Environment Virtual Exhibition.
Ringbarking a giant tree from the Giant Trees category
The butter working room 1905 and Grading Butter...
and A view of thronging crowds in the Government Pavilion, Royal Melbourne Show, 1954.


Comments: nre photos

I never knew that there was a class above "First"
(as with the Grading of Butter). How timely Boynton, as I pen the last of my reports. From now on I'll have to mark my top students "choicest"
Posted by Nora at June 20, 2003 10:26 PM

that'll learn em. But isn't "Gifted" somewhere above that still - or is that b/w choicest and first?
I was sometimes Pastry Class myself (in maths and needlecraft anyway)
Posted by boynton at June 20, 2003 11:32 PM

No comments: