RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, June 27, 2003

tardis tennis

Haven't been watching Wimbledon overnight, but did watch John Lennon try to win a point against Shakespeare in this match (via Oink)

Comments: tardis tennis

Fantastic game - just can't get a point!
Posted by Nora at June 27, 2003 03:45 PM

Like the concept - hate the fact that I can't even play tennis as a video game.
Posted by Gummo Trotsky at June 27, 2003 05:11 PM

The concept is good - and if it were on TV I'd be up all night watching it.
I enjoy a hit of tennis, but simply cannot get this version. Poor old John Lennon did woefully as boynton's proxy. I think it has something to do with the arrow keys.
Posted by boynton at June 27, 2003 05:39 PM

Neither Shakespeare nor Lennon were much chop as mine. Maybe I should try "We who are not amused".
Posted by Gummo Trotsky at June 27, 2003 10:01 PM

No comments: