RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

film lists

Movies by Philosophical Theme
(via J walk)

The 2004 Arts & Faith Top100 Spirtually Significant Films
(via Radosh)


Do you know your film dogs?


Comments: film lists

The Arts & Faith site had an interesting selection of films. Theres a few there that I would like to view again, and some that I havn't seen. Surprised to learn that the spirituality refered to was of the christian kind. Personaly I can't see spiritual significance in films like the matrix but then I'm not a christian.
Posted by Andy F at June 22, 2004 07:55 PM

It made more sense to me in chronological view, working backwards from Murnau towards the Matrix.
Alas - only 4 films from the '40's and 34 from the '90's.
Posted by boynton at June 24, 2004 12:12 PM

No comments: