RECENT COMMENTS

Saturday, September 10, 2005

red and white

I've been switching into IE to play this song.
It seems to go with this picture you might have missed.

Another version here.
An old link to the local albeit Mike Brady faux Faber singers hybrid here still plays.


Comments: red and white

There was a lot of luvin to be had when the siren went, I reckon I hugged 100 people. I have watched the last minute of the game 10 times today and credit should go to Jason Ball for the tap to Davis, it happened right in front of where we were sitting, it was so fast that we were in shock. ONWARD TO VICTORY, Can't wait till Friday night at the G, we'll be there.
Posted by Guruann at September 10, 2005 08:43 PM

As noted at Surfdom, I couldn't watch the last quarter - was sure we were gone...Paced around the house until I heard the incredible result!
Will watch a Tape of the game tomorrow, many times and will watch out for that tap!
Must have been great to be there - heard them talking about that ROAR!
Go swans!
Posted by boynton at September 10, 2005 10:10 PM

No comments: