RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

no distance

and Two Love Letters To My Dogs


Comments: no distance

The second, in particular.
Posted by cs at September 20, 2005 11:34 PM

Yes, though the last two lines of the first...
(in particular- I really like the whole, the 'mine')

- oh and I've fixed the link now.
Posted by boynton at September 21, 2005 11:55 AM

Yeah, they are both very good.

Thinking of a dog's eyes, my kelpie would raise her eyebrows, sometimes just one. I don't know if other dogs do this, but haven't noticed it before or since. Sure used to crack me up.
Posted by cs at September 22, 2005 01:39 AM

Your kelpie soundspretty special cs.
Don't think I've ever seen that, though a lot of "eyebrow by proxy" (ear) acting.
My lab used to have one expression that used to crack me up - an accidental show of teeth in an expectant glance.
Posted by boynton at September 22, 2005 06:21 PM

No comments: