RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, September 23, 2005

fever eve

The streets smell of freesias and freshly mown lawn
The papers are talking up the Swans and the heritage.
Last night on the Footy Show, Bob Skilton describes South supporters as the most loyal in the League
my sister calls to see if I'm watching and we talk along those old lines
the code of memory
The radio is full of die hard Bloods fans and a lifetime of waiting.
After months of melbourne-black I'm wearing red.


Comments: fever eve

Congratulations!
Posted by Kent at September 24, 2005 11:58 PM

Cheer, Cheer, etc...
Posted by Scott Wickstein at September 25, 2005 12:58 AM

Karnabludz.

(I'm only saying that because their colours are more or less the same as Man U's).
Posted by Gummo Trotsky at September 25, 2005 10:38 AM

Thanks - this is very sweet.
Posted by boynton at September 25, 2005 02:19 PM

- victory, I mean.
Posted by boynton at September 25, 2005 11:42 PM

No comments: