RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, November 15, 2004

tennis bag

What To Pack In Your Tennis Bag

Must remember number 8 if I ever play Socially.

8. Telephone list of your fellow players and a pen for writing down tips or successful tactics or even the odd joke you might hear.


Comments: tennis bag

A priest, a rabbi, and an atheist walk into a bar and the bartender says, "What is this, a joke?"
-
Quick, write that down.
Hey - I just flew in from Idaho, and boy are my arms tired!
-
This blue state/red state thing has gotten way out of hand:
http://www.tropmet.com/marine.htm
Posted by vernaculo at November 15, 2004 08:32 PM

What sort of dope carries around paper and a pen?
Posted by Tony.T at November 16, 2004 11:08 AM

LOL.I would write those down but I forgot to pack a notebook into my tennis bag.
Though I could write the jokes on the canvas of my spare shoes - or scribble on the tennis balls if they were Giant size, as the Pro people do.

A great marine map. Bigger picture than the river levels.

Tony - only the social dopes apparently.
The Rookie Pros don't need to carry a pen. Maybe they are less humourous, or at that level can commit the odd joke to memory. Could be the effect of the Sunglasses with head hugging arms

But the Pen is mightier than the Power Bar.
Posted by boynton at November 16, 2004 01:04 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the bartender joke, great one...

boynton said...

...don't pack sp@m in your tennis bag, either.