RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

blog rss poetry

Surrealist Poetry make a poem from your blog

yah yah laptoplessness

singing dogs lab bites broken

yeah yeah artifacts

my favourite 78 rpm strangers


(via Topher Tune's Times)



Comments: blog rss poetry

Blair Bollocks a meaningless
to bat Industrial War close
Superannufragilistic expialidocious now for
Doncha missim? Kicks Off! Sophie

Wonderful!
Posted by flute at June 15, 2005 01:25 PM

Sort of like it but am disappointed that all the words come from only the headings. I refreshed several times but the same words came up every time. Oh well, buggers can't be cheezers.
Posted by Russell Allen at June 15, 2005 05:19 PM

I am having a new experience. Mr Blaxland Merlot is assisting me. I did the poem tttttthing. when it mentioned Linux, I lost my bottle.
Posted by Brownie at June 15, 2005 07:06 PM

I kinda like the 'limited parameters' of headings.
As with Flute's example, it kicks rss...

(as does Mr B Merlot's input)

But if you want more, there is another at Topher Tune's that uses lotsa text.
Posted by boynton at June 16, 2005 10:36 AM

No comments: