RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, June 16, 2005

blog qotd

Microsoft blogger Robert Scoble advises fellow bloggers to never write when "your life is in turmoil and/or you're unhappy." ...


A blogging QOTD (from '03) cited in Writing the codes on blogs via a media dragon

in the meantime




Comments: blog qotd

Disclaimer: not that my life is in turmoil and/or of course.

I just thought this particular prescription might kill about half the blogospherical content in one hit, or the impulse thereof anyway ;)
Posted by boynton at June 16, 2005 04:23 PM

Hell, if I followed that advice, I'd never have written a line until, probably last month.

That's why I started with political blogging- it helps to get the angst out of your system. Now that my life has a bit of serenity and order in it, I have no interest in politics whatsoever. Sport all the way for me!
Posted by Scott Wickstein at June 17, 2005 05:55 PM

What? You taken up heroin, Wicky?
Posted by Tony.T at June 17, 2005 05:57 PM

Hope the serenity continues well into the Ashes tour.

Posted by boynton at June 17, 2005 11:21 PM

Sorry to hear that Ashes are turning into public relations dust ...
Posted by Jozef Imrich at June 21, 2005 12:21 AM

testing times
Posted by boynton at June 21, 2005 12:32 PM

Just gives sports bloggers more to write about.
Posted by Scott Wickstein at June 22, 2005 07:05 PM

No comments: