RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

puzzler

Alas - I think I need Java. These Classic Sliding Block Puzzles all look very tempting, but don't seem to play on my machine. I would love to try Get My Goat, Line Up the Quinties or Motor Garage Puzzle. Will rely on others to test drive.

The Sliding Block Puzzle Page via bifurcated rivets


Comments: puzzler


Perhaps we should swap machines for a while, Boynton. They work just fine here, and now I am struggling to leave them alone. The damn goat gets inside easy enough, but while you are working on that someone messes up some of the fence and it won't go back! Some of these others are much easier, but I wish it wouldn't tell me I am supposed to do them in 25 moves (or whatever) because I prefer to take 90. Much better value for money...
Posted by Phlip at December 10, 2004 11:46 AM

Thanks for that report, Philip. You've sold me on the Goat and I must do something about the java plug in. It's a mystery how I ever came to lose it. Perhaps in the last crash/rebuild.

I'm Glad that Wolf/sheep/Cabbage game didn't have
"x moves". Would have made me feel even dumber.
Posted by boynton at December 10, 2004 12:19 PM

No comments: