RECENT COMMENTS

Sunday, September 26, 2004

content grazing

Darren of Living Room has a new blog ProBlogger Tips and Advice on Blogging for Dollars . Looks good (although I suspect I shall always be a poor blogger)


From this link to a series on Blog Formats I think boynton may be closest to the brief remark.
Brevity is generally a good thing in weblogs – it promotes content grazing by readers who are looking for a few quick items of interest rather than an in-depth reading experience. From the reader’s perspective, blogs that include mainly brief items are usually easier to absorb, especially when blog-reading is an activity crammed in during the odd spare minute


I like the expression content grazing.
Images of ruminative sheep. The cattle are lowing.

perfectly content grazing with the muzzle on


Comments: content grazing

Muzzles for horses? What will they think of next?
Posted by Link at September 27, 2004 11:25 AM

I want one for the blue heeler of my discontent.
For the next time she grazes my knee.
Posted by boynton at September 27, 2004 03:43 PM

No comments: