RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

the beets

The Beat Museum (via bifurcated rivets)


The Beet Museum


Comments: the beets

The Beat Museum - a great link. I thought I had all the online beat stuff but I missed this one. Many thanks, B.
Posted by Dick at September 8, 2004 07:45 AM

I saw the best minds of my generation...eating their vegies.
Posted by Nabakov at September 9, 2004 12:46 AM

Ooohhh

Beat.

Meat.

Beet.

Seat.

Ahhhgggrrr.

Complete.
Posted by Tony.T at September 9, 2004 02:54 PM

Neat.

I decided to try for a combo by putting the Beet page through Rob's Amazing Poem Generator
http://cmdrtaco.net/poemgen.cgi

"Photographs courtesy of many
profits in the
main part of the factory
is a
continual
supply of
many profits in the Sale Road railway crossing


Industry was demolished in the most
serious. The industry
flourished for the
industry as 1866, the industry
The Glenmaggie irrigation scheme was completed in the most
serious

To become the Company was revived
following a report from beets
at Powerscourt Unloading
beets in 1899."


Posted by boynton at September 9, 2004 07:39 PM

No comments: