RECENT COMMENTS

Saturday, July 26, 2003

monsters

Alas, Flo beats boynton soundly in the first round of the battle of the Giant Battle Monsters (via bluejoh)


Comments: monsters

I suspect your problem is that you are only a tiny battle robot rather than a giant battle monster...

At least you are unstoppable.
Posted by joh at July 27, 2003 01:00 AM

True - and I also took heart from the fact that I had a higher Intelligent rating than the Giant Lizard herself. I have, at times,doubted this.
Posted by boynton at July 27, 2003 12:55 PM

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster.cgi?att=boynton&def=Gummo+Trotsky&a=S

Seconds out, round two.

(and of course you can also take on my Fruit Eating Killer Monkey incarnation at:

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monkey.cgi

Hmmm, this combativeness is a bit of a worry. Might be a good time to lie down for a little while.
Posted by Gummo Trotsky at July 27, 2003 01:57 PM

Once again I direct you to the Intelligence score, Gummo. Must be all that thick slime?! ;)
(too bad boynton's score doesn't seem to travel along to Trivia)
Yes and I'm a Sausage-Eating Peace Monkey from way back, so I think I'll just forfeit all further combat there.
Posted by boynton at July 27, 2003 02:14 PM

No comments: