RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

song tapper

The Song Tapper - Search for music by tapping the rhythm of the song's melody

via the presurfer

I tapped in a tune freshly heard on the radio. It wasn't there, but I was suprised to see the songs that matched...I wonder if this a way to find partner songs
Who knew Yesterday sounded like Eine Kleine Nachtmusic or that Yellow Sub and O Holy Night might tap into each other?


Comments: song tapper

I just pounded out any old jibberish and came up with the following (I think the last one was an accurate assessment of my tapping.):

Bang! - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

London Calling - The Clash

Build Me Up - Fountains Of Wayne

Zelda - Nintendo

Whistling In The Dark - They Might Be Giants

Three Blind Mice

Skid Row - Little Shop Of Horros

I'll Be Here A While - 311

Common People - Pulp

Bad - Michael Jackson
Posted by Tony.T at January 17, 2006 10:11 PM

three deaf mice?
Posted by boynton at January 18, 2006 12:45 PM

No comments: