RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, January 19, 2006

crazy

At a timely point in my blogging ennui of jannui, Kent sent a link which I think made as much sense as anything else I chanced upon.


Also - via toph, I sampled the Google Story Creator by submitting My January Ennui a couple of times:


24 hours a day.

The vault will have metre-thick walls of reinforced concrete and will be protected behind two airlocks and high-security blast-proof doors.

w00t.

Thank you to everyone who delurked and said hello last week (and thanks also to everyone who did not have to delurk to say hello).

But absent an ark, one takes comfort, paradoxically enough, in the charms of the music of anguish.

By the time we got home though I could hear her screaming before I even opened the car door
.



Comments: crazy

Here's what I got when I put my name into the Story creator:

And therefore funny. All Rights Reserved.
An “absolute gas,” as we used to say in high school.
In the New Oxford Note “Ms. Pray tell what should you call firefighters if both men and women are wearing bunker suits? You could always say firemen and firewomen, but that’s awkward.
I say police officer.
Feaster.
Posted by Helen at January 30, 2006 01:24 PM

That's impressive.

"And therefore Funny" - would be a good blog name for bloggers or humourists lacking "confidence"*?
(see John Birmingham)
Posted by boynton at January 30, 2006 02:16 PM

No comments: