RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, January 26, 2006

books

The Book Bar
- a bar made of condemned library books rescued from the skip.
via cynical-c


Bed Books
It came to me while on a motor home vacation, when I just didn’t have the head room to sit up in bed. There was literally no comfortable position to be in – and that’s when it hit me! If the book was printed so that I could lie on my side, I could read for hours!

via the presurfer

 

Update: some bookshelves from This Into That

thanks to peacay via bookLust, *


Comments: books

And not to be outdone: some bookshelves
http://www.thisintothat.com/secondeditions.html
I can't decide if it's sacrilige or ultrarecycling.
[via booklust]
Posted by peacay at January 26, 2006 07:25 PM

I love the way that the Bed Books people try to keep "reading on your side" a secret, in the page of hilarious reading positions.
Posted by Kevan at January 26, 2006 09:14 PM

Great link, peacay, so I placed it in the post.

Indeed.
Also, "Unhappy Chest Rester" raises broader questions about the effect of one's mental state on ease of reading.
Posted by boynton at January 26, 2006 09:42 PM

No comments: