- Neil Armstrong first stepped on casablanca with his left foot.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as casablanca .
- Half a cup of casablanca contains only seventeen calories.
- Casablanca cannot jump.
- Casablanca was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes!
- Contrary to popular belief, casablanca is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of casablanca every year!
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of casablanca !
- Ostriches stick their heads in casablanca not to hide but to look for water.
- Casablanca is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
via as above
I see I get to be first to do the obvious:
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Boynton!
1. The risk of being struck by boynton is one occurence every 9,300 years.
2. Cats use their boynton to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through.
3. Boynton was declared extinct in 1902.
4. If you lace boynton from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.
5. Lightning strikes boynton over seven times every hour.
6. The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as boynton.
7. South Australia was the first place to allow boynton to stand for parliament.
8. Boynton is the sacred animal of Thailand.
9. Boyntonicide is the killing of boynton.
10. Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw boynton into a volcano it would stop erupting.
Posted by Gummo Trotsky at January 16, 2006 02:31 PM
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Gummo!
1. Without gummo, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand!
2. Scientists have discovered that gummo can smell the presence of autism in children.
3. It takes more than 500 peanuts to make gummo!
4. Gummo can clean his ears with his tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long!
5. The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than gummo.
6. Gummo has three eyelids.
7. The word 'samba' means 'to rub gummo'.
8. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching gummo.
9. If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and gummo would be as small as a pea!
10. It's bad luck to put gummo on a bed.
btw: I think boynton became extinct well before 1902
Posted by boynton at January 16, 2006 05:15 PM
I'd say that's probably the fault of those ancient Nicaraguans:
1. In Chinese, the sound 'Nicaragua' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
2. The air around Nicaragua is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
3. Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are Nicaragua.
4. If you drop Nicaragua from the top of the Empire State Building, it will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground!
5. On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Nicaragua!
6. The risk of being struck by Nicaragua is one occurence every 9,300 years.
7. Nicaragua is the world's smallest mammal!
8. The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Nicaragua.
9. The Nicaragua-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Nicaragua-fights take place there every day!
10. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Nicaragua.
Posted by Gummo Trotsky at January 16, 2006 10:37 PM
3. A lump of microsoft the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
4. Grapes explode if you put them inside microsoft.
5. Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by microsoft.
6. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into microsoft!
9. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of microsoft in your ear 700 times.
Posted by boynton at January 17, 2006 05:11 PM
It wouldn't surprise me in the least to discover that the one about candles is actually true.
Posted by Gummo Trotsky at January 17, 2006 05:23 PM
Number six is true?
Posted by boynton at January 17, 2006 06:00 PM
I checked out my 5 year old daughter, Nell:
6. Two grams of nell s provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours!
As if I didn't know.
(Only 12 more days till kinder resumes....)
Posted by wen at January 21, 2006 09:21 AM
go well, go nell...
- and as for the blue heeler:
1. Flo will become gaseous if her temperature rises above -42°C!
Posted by boynton at January 21, 2006 03:56 PM