RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

new flu



...in 2005 a new type of flu came to the world's attention: avian flu. See the effect it had on overall “flu” searches as news and information about this new strain proliferated.

Google Zeitgeist Nature via things


Comments: new flu

all that glitters is not Gould.
Posted by Francis Xavier Holden at December 28, 2005 01:05 AM

or just a could.
Posted by boynton at December 28, 2005 10:16 AM

Why would I care? This is only a simian flu.

What have you to say about cat flu? Cats are important. We do not likest to cough and be imperfect.

Of course I am still impossibly handsome when I coughs.
Posted by Mao the Burmese Cat at December 29, 2005 01:45 PM

sounds reminscent of Peter and the Wolf...
What kind of Flu are you if you can't Fly?
Posted by boynton at December 30, 2005 02:50 PM

It's ok if you can't as long as you flew...
Posted by Mao the Burmese Cat at December 31, 2005 01:41 AM

a lot of my snacks just flew into my claws.
I wait by the water.

and look forward to duckshooters getting sick from handling their kill when the season opens in february, oh yes I do.
Posted by Kitty Brown at December 31, 2005 03:42 PM

No comments: