RECENT COMMENTS

Saturday, July 09, 2005

jig saw

Vitamin Q: JIGABOO Bad etiquette when doing jigsaws with others

I do confess to having committed sin number 5 once or twice in the past
Hiding the last piece and pretending to find it later
(maybe being number 6 in the birth-order makes one occasionally subversive)


Comments: jig saw

I'm a goddam jigaboo!
The number of sins I commit are numerous with particular focus on being an edge nazi, placing corner pieces early and boasting of previous jigsaw accomplishments.

My worst sin is I shun sea and sky to the point where I consider the puzzle complete when I only have them left.
Posted by Russell Allen at July 11, 2005 05:20 PM

Actually I haven't done a jigsaw for a while - but I remember the Edge equation.
Ans various assortment issues. (people with)
And how about the jigsaws where the blues of sea and sky merge unless viewed under a microscope? (Not to boast of past accomplishments or anything)
All quite nostalgic really.
Posted by boynton at July 11, 2005 06:06 PM

I don't know anyone who isn't an edge nazi :-/ Looks like mine was a jigaboo childhood. And I must say it isn't a question of leaving the cat to do the sky (n. 18), but rather getting him to please not disperse and devour that oh so fascinating pile of VERY WELL SORTED PIECES!
Posted by Kent at July 12, 2005 01:22 AM

meanwhile a labrador would greet any stray pieces as crumbs from the table - the sky is falling, manna from heaven.
Posted by boynton at July 12, 2005 10:09 AM

No comments: