Tuesday, January 29, 2008

over et

recent googler arrived looking for



(Sic. Apparently I'm at the top of the misspelt google tree for this nice ensemble)


Dick said...

So much more interesting than 'big fat dicks'. But marginally less interesting than 'dick in a salad', last night's Google offering.

boynton said...

Dick, I found a committeeman for you.
And lean.

btw: I enjoyed your post about this in mid-January, especially your challenge:
Forty pieces of silver & my daughter’s hand in marriage to anyone who can adequately explain ‘limp dick in jar of cricket’...
which I gave much thought to, and even asked a cricket-mad punster blogger, to no avail.
I thought it might have something to do with 'no ball' but that's about as far as I got - despite cricket delivering many ready made puns of this variety. ;)