RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, June 15, 2007

just smile

...continuing the canine theme...

After seeing a link to Google Story Creator Google tells you a story (via things)
I decided to run the what is an e-word-heating-coil-in a toaster* idea through that machine.
The story created did include the nice line, check wiki for more information on the Watt , but I had more success after keying in my default lorem-ipsum-text-reserved-for-generators -
black labrador:
So for me and folks like me it s not just a dog but an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future the fond memories of the past and the pure joy of the moment.

just smile because they just don t understand.

Tonight's visit was a definite low point in a slow period of decline. I ordered mine to be cooked rare and my husband and son ordered theirs to be cooked medium.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss B I'm shocked!! How could a dog-lover even contemplate posting this?!
What next? A new meaning for doggy bites? Chilli-con-canine? Shepherd Pie?

Anonymous said...

I'm not that enamoured of Labs, but, if I was I'd be going for well-done with lots of strong tasting sauce.

boynton said...

I have to confess Zeppo- I missed the obvious.
Thought it was just the usual dinner with angst, dog safely under the tablegenre.
I think yours is the correct reading.

FX - I await keenly your Fried Lab with Black Bean sauce n rice recipe.
(The dace one is excellent btw)