RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

strange planet

glimpsed as I was logging out of hotmail last night...

lastnight on ninemsn


Comments: strange planet

See your Hotmail and raise you a Gmail Boynts.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/theferaleye/gaseous_email.jpg
Posted by Sedgwick at July 12, 2005 06:01 PM

What's the G for in Gmail, GG?

I would have found it impossible not to click on the sponsored link to find out why every second American is chronically ill.

Something to do with King Kong baking?
http://www.thenewhomemaker.com/node/69034
Posted by boynton at July 12, 2005 06:17 PM

Coincidently, as we speak ... well that would be coincidently wouldn't it? (unless you're a journo in which case is would be 'ironic') Lady Livial (sic) is composing some gluten free Lemon Shortbreads.

(Less Brackets more Hinge young GG me lad!)
Posted by Sedgwick at July 12, 2005 07:13 PM

whereas gluten free Anzacs would be iconic.

; (semi-colonic) )
Posted by boynton at July 12, 2005 07:39 PM

my gmail adverts today were all about kilts and skirling bagpipes thro' the glen. It's better than horrorscopes I tell ya.
Posted by laura at July 12, 2005 10:03 PM

I used to love the Google Ads that used to adorn Blogger, spiders that crawled around the blogspots that would sometimes throw a wonderful Found combo of words and phrases to reconcile.

Well - it worked on slower days...

Google used to have more whimsy in their side ads too - or was I imagining it?
In any case, maybe that's enough of an incentive to activate the Gmail invite that was kindly sent to me.
Think the ninemsn thing might be wearing thin...
Posted by boynton at July 12, 2005 11:37 PM

Can anyone lend me a couple of cups of king kong puree? I'm assuming that the proportions for King Kong scones are roughly the same as those for pumpkin scones http://www.thatsmyhome.com/hannahs/scones/pumpkin.htm
Posted by Gummo Trotsky at July 13, 2005 10:51 AM

"Cut in the butter until it resembles coarse meal."
I like "In the Kitchen with Bob" - although I had thought the Yield might be: about one scone.

4 pages of scones!
Quite like the Maple Nut and Pear Scones with Maple Pear Butter Scones, and Dill Scones would be a good name for a trivia team.
Posted by boynton at July 13, 2005 12:51 PM

My personal favourite automated ads are the ebay ones on Google. You can get some crazy stuff.

"Miracle Workers. Find a great selection online at ebay"
Posted by Russell Allen at July 13, 2005 06:35 PM

this is making me hungry for scones. I wonder if it's possible to make scones with kosher nuttelex instead of butter.
Posted by laura at July 13, 2005 07:57 PM

I'm sure I've seen Existentialism on eBay, but not not toDay.
Only "Concepts"

Sponsored Links
Concepts
Products and information about
Concepts.
eBay.com.au

Laura - apparently it is:
http://www.fedupwithfoodadditives.info/factsheets/Factweekend.htm

Posted by boynton at July 14, 2005 02:21 PM

No comments: