RECENT COMMENTS

Saturday, July 23, 2005

glass stairway

Stairway to Heaven on wine glasses
(via bifurcated rivets and music thing)


Woman Playing the Glass Harmonica


Comments: glass stairway

A wonderful poem on the least likely of themes. Thanks for that, B.
Posted by Dick at July 25, 2005 08:44 AM

Yes, a lovely poem - but may I confess that I just can't bear "Stairway to Heaven".
Posted by cs at July 25, 2005 01:07 PM

Yes - I like those themes least likely poems, Dick.

Do you mean the Glass version, CS? I'm not fond of the song either (despite Rolf Harris) but I actually really liked this sound - sans lyrics. Haunting.


Waiting for someone to perform it - or some part of it - at the next rantwittering.
Posted by boynton at July 25, 2005 01:26 PM

"Balls!"

-- Withnail.
Posted by Tony.T at July 26, 2005 02:41 PM

"in form and moving, how express and admirable"

-- Hair.
Posted by boynton at July 26, 2005 06:38 PM

No comments: