RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, July 22, 2005

balloon tune

When I'm floating up in the blue there is nothing I can do
I'm taller than an elephant and twice as powerful too...

Five weeks in a balloon



Comments: balloon tune

"If you are hanging onto a rising balloon you are presented with a difficult decision. Let go before it's too late? Or hang on and keep getting higher? Posing the question, how long can you keep a grip on the rope."

-- Danny, Withnail & I
Posted by Tony.T at July 24, 2005 04:01 PM

"I've been holding on for this long, to let go now would be a waste"

-- Peter Costello, every moment of his waking life
Posted by Russell Allen at July 24, 2005 04:12 PM

Ascension or assumption?
Posted by boynton at July 24, 2005 04:19 PM

Coin toss on that one I reckon.
Posted by Russell Allen at July 24, 2005 06:25 PM

- it was actually a pub Trivia question we had the other night, I hit "Publish" before I read yours Russell - but it works quite well, don't it. Like a game of consequences.
(Could have said Abbott or Costello.)

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Tony to attach a Whitnail quote to Stairway to Heaven and/or Wine Glasses.
Posted by boynton at July 24, 2005 07:17 PM

No comments: