RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, July 25, 2005

no dogs



This No dogs sign seems rather breed specific?
(I used to feel paranoid walking my dog around the standard local version which can look like a black labrador.)

Street signs of Dogs via grow a brain


Comments: no dogs

mmh - where do you walk the mutt?

I'm getting regular deposits of barkers eggs on my nature strip. Big ones. Right where people step out of the car in the dark and walk in it and tromp it down the passage.

If I ever catch the person with the bloody dog I'll rub his or her nose in it I will.
Posted by Francis Xavier Holden at July 26, 2005 02:01 AM

Not guilty, FXH.

Not local. Not an offender. I *always* pick up after my dogs but know your pain. That canine transgression was committed quite frequently in my inner city street. Here at least you can yell the suburb's name as an expletive, should it ever happen.
Posted by boynton at July 26, 2005 09:52 AM

No comments: