RECENT COMMENTS

Saturday, July 16, 2005

mash ups

Raining, slightly sore head - good weather for:

GoodBlimey! A collection of mashups, or bastard pop

via the ultimate insult


Comments: mashups

I'm sure that was my Kelpie Ms Boynton.
Posted by cs at July 16, 2005 03:50 PM

Oh dear - that makes me feel even more guilty, CS.

There was something slightly mystical about the encounter - dog in the light at the end of the tunnel.
People thought it had my name on it - but maybe it was yours, afterall ;)

I saw a very similar one in same location a few days later - with owner. I'm hoping it was a happy outcome.

Meanwhile it is true (as you predicted) that you do get to see them in your dreams. In time. Some solace.


Posted by boynton at July 16, 2005 04:18 PM

Yes, I feel sure they got lucky.
Posted by cs at July 16, 2005 05:38 PM

Wow, it's sunny. I can see blue sky for the first time in Melbourne in years.
Posted by cs at July 17, 2005 11:29 AM

- and isn't it a wonderful thing ;)

No time for blogging - a bluey to walk.
Posted by boynton at July 17, 2005 11:49 AM

No comments: