RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

brain games

Games for the Brain
Play neverending quiz and memory games to train your thinking skills
(via birfucated rivets)

The Word Hunt game is a good analogy of my writing brain on a slow train day, waiting for that elusive concept to arrive.

I also liked the Question game, though I need to fine tune my descriptions apparently...

Reading your mind I sense the answer is flash or menu or mouse or right or select or tool or tutorials or want.


Please be more elaborate in your answers.


Reading your mind I sense the answer is moving or thing...

(It was "mouse" actually - which can indeed be a moving thing.)
 


Comments: brain games

It cannot spot the obvious...

What does it look like? A. Express Train
What does it do? A. Transport People
How do you use it? A. To Travel Between Places

Actual answer - Express Train.
Given answer - Reading your mind I sense the answer is buses or...
Posted by Russell Allen at July 13, 2005 06:40 PM

I tried to describe The Question Game itself...
(seriously - but got a bit whimsical on last)
3: What do you do with it?
Amusement, post an entry about it on my blog...

(That was po-mo wasn't it)

Anyway - the answer was ... ASPX...


Posted by boynton at July 14, 2005 02:40 PM

No comments: