RECENT COMMENTS

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

onlookers anon

I found this when searching along the bands theme ...

Onlookers on right ("not guests").

The old Am I an onlooker or a guest? question can get quite existentialist.


Comments: onlookers anon

Existentialistical? Ponder that.
Posted by Tony.T at July 20, 2005 03:09 PM

Indeed I would ponder so if it rhymed.
I would even use it if rhythmical.
As it is I thought the "-ist" was wrong
But it went so nicely with guest and question, (not to mention hidden "list") who cares.
Posted by boynton at July 20, 2005 03:20 PM

Bands theme????????

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......

groupies in the middle?
Posted by Francis Xavier Holden at July 20, 2005 08:21 PM

Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place??????
Posted by boynton at July 20, 2005 11:51 PM

No comments: