RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

cuation



Create your own error message via the Presurfer


Comments: caution

Brilliant. Hours of witless fun to be had when you really ought to be doing something else. That's my free hour tomorrow sorted out...
Posted by Dick at January 27, 2005 09:08 AM

Caution: witless fun. ;)

Yes I frittered away some time yesterday very witlessly.
Posted by boynton at January 27, 2005 11:05 AM

As I did today. I've got hundreds of the bastards now!
Posted by Dick at January 28, 2005 10:19 AM

Caution: there may be wit where some others can't find it
Posted by Andy F at January 29, 2005 11:48 PM

I composed dozens, Dick, around the theme of "warning: defrag brain."

And, Andy-
Caution, what some (that is, I) call wit others may see as something you might step in unwittingly ;)

btw - Just as I thought - weather rules as a rainy day blog topic.
Posted by boynton at January 30, 2005 06:52 PM

No comments: