RECENT COMMENTS

Sunday, January 23, 2005

associative

why then Over the Rainbow?

for me the associative memory
is of my sister playing Dorothy
in a local Wizard of Oz
singing those plaintive words
with bluebirds around the house
when I was about five
and under the spell
of lime, pantomime
home


Comments: associative

Is bluebirds in Oz? You have written this?
If we was in a pub and you did that I'd buy yiz a schooner.
Posted by bucky vernaculo at January 23, 2005 05:51 PM

'Cheers' ;)
Posted by boynton at January 23, 2005 07:15 PM

So you done the "Dark Side of the Moon" thing yet with "The Wizard of Oz"?

A bunch of us did once and, yes, it's fucking uncanny and seriously spooky how they sync together, once you get the initial cue right.

We need more weirdness in our lives like that.
Posted by Nabakov at January 24, 2005 09:16 PM

Not yet.

Will it buy me any cred?
(Now I'm so much in the cred red.)
Posted by boynton at January 24, 2005 11:30 PM

While I don't really agree with the theories/backstories advanced here...

http://www.ingsoc.com/waters/info/oz.html

...their cues are spot on and, if followed properly, will deliver some uncanny home entertainent.

The need for weed will enhance yer experience if yer that way inclined - but it is pretty damn freaky anyway without psychoactive enhancement.

Trust me, I was rusticated from art college.
Posted by Nabakov at January 24, 2005 11:58 PM

Thanks - must do it.

So many DSOTM synch links, darks side/s of Yellow Sub and Dr Strangelove appeal -
but what pictures can I synch to say Andy Williams, or TJB?

Or What soundtrack might synch pleasantly with "The Enchanted Cottage?" or "Now Voyager?"
Posted by boynton at January 25, 2005 03:03 PM

No comments: