RECENT COMMENTS

Saturday, January 01, 2005

05

I think I was just over .05 in the early moments of 05, but was neither designated driver nor undesiginated jester.

I was keen to see out the bad 04 but before I knew what I was doing I had too many of these sparklers to handle these sparklers. So - they don't light upside down - do I try to wring out some inverted metaphor from that one?

A resolution or an ordinary aspiration is broadband in 05, so I can watch things like this, and not have to bypass all the extraordinary jpegs and sound files going round.


Comments: 05

Getting in first, hey? A pre-emptive strike on a sparkle sledge.

Drats.
Posted by Tony.T at January 1, 2005 05:09 PM

Any child knows to get in with the self-deprecation first, before it all blows up in your face.
Posted by boynton at January 1, 2005 05:32 PM

No comments: