RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

comfort

An evening with Google's Marissa Mayer (via Jerz's Literacy Weblog)
4. The infamous "I feel lucky" is nearly never used. However, in trials it was found that removing it would somehow reduce the Google experience. Users wanted it kept. It was a comfort button


I guess if you're tired of feeling Lucky, you're tired of life.



Comments: comfort

Tired of life and luck? One should never be!
Posted by at January 18, 2005 07:40 PM

Going to Google seminars means you must be tired of something. Fun, maybe.
Posted by Tony.T at January 18, 2005 09:00 PM

l will never tire of fun,Tony.
Posted by at January 18, 2005 09:08 PM

Half your luck... ;)

Or a student of life, Tony. Wish I'd gone - it sounds most interesting. But the notes are second best thing to being there.
btw - you might be interetsed to read through the comments there. An interesting bit of Pinter and Cricket features towards the end.
Posted by boynton at January 18, 2005 09:12 PM

Oops. I see how my comment came off all wrong.

Let's redirect the bile: Cricket? I hate cricket!
Posted by Tony.T at January 19, 2005 08:32 PM

Leg Bile.

I think Pinter missed a sitter there with googlie?

Unless of course "to google" is the correct verb for the wrong (no)un.
Posted by boynton at January 19, 2005 08:40 PM

No comments: