RECENT COMMENTS

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

nature photos

In the Forests post below, the photo of the Mountain Greenhood orchid Pterostylis alpina was from this Orchids of Australia Wild Terrestrial Orchids in South-Eastern Australia site. The photo gallery is quite beautiful.

Via the Nature Photo webring link, I found my way to A Donegal Hedgerow
This website is a documentary of one year's life in a Donegal Hedgerow. Day by day, the sights I see are presented in pictures and text.
On my slow connection the text appears before the images. But this can be a good thing. I like to read the intriguing lines like:
The Nipplewort has returned after a few months' absence
And the Candle Snuff Fungus has returned. I last showed it in February

and then see how the image matches up.

No comments: