RECENT COMMENTS

Thursday, May 15, 2008

fang

Players wear masks (which are included) and try to break the other players' snakes with their own snake's metal fangs.
I was all set to link to the wonderful TV commercial of this 1967 game, but alas, a day later and it has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Update! Fang Bang is back: Lost Toy Commercials for Boomers (around 02:30.)


"Working for Marvin Glass was wild...The atmosphere was a cross between James Bond & the Playboy mansion"


Oh! Dr Kinsey!
A Photographic Reaction to the Kinsey Report, by Lawrence Lariar, 1953.
via grow a brain

5 comments:

Ann ODyne said...

maybe Kinsey should have played more Fang Bang with Marvin.
Life Is A Trip, and The Past is merely stamps in our passport.

Ann ODyne said...

thank you for leading me to the brilliant Lawrence Lariar

Ann ODyne said...

The trifecta comment:

The geographically unfortunate writer
Ben Locker of Hackney, was reading Evelyn Waugh when he tagged me with The Book Meme.

I hope you are reading something more hip than the Mac OSX Manual, because I am tagging you ... if you don't mind

boynton said...

Thanks for the meme, it's been years since anyone tagged me. I'm reading the Melways again, (always turn to maps in times of stress) but grabbed the nearest.

boynton said...

Also - Fang Bang! alert. The YouTube has returned. See post.