RECENT COMMENTS

Sunday, July 13, 2003

sunday pastime

Making a comic at Stripcreator is a pleasant way to pass the time. Boynton made several featuring a woman, a dog and a park with various stream-of-consciousness thought bubbles. (via bifurcated rivets)


Comments: sunday pastime

It rather taxed the creative juices of my rather hungover brain...
Posted by Scott Wickstein at July 13, 2003 07:08 PM

It's all in the eye of the beholder, Scott. I think you should "clone" any post-bundy cartoons. (However I'm not willing to clone my own post- Yellowglen efforts till the bubbles settle.)
Posted by boynton at July 13, 2003 07:45 PM

I'm addicted to this stripcreator!
Posted by Nora at July 13, 2003 11:41 PM

Please make one that's funny, Nora, please... the funniest thing I saw there WASN'T one of the stips... http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php?author=andydougan
Posted by Averil at July 14, 2003 09:32 PM

Watch this space, Averil-or another space...
Posted by Nora at July 14, 2003 11:38 PM

No comments: