RECENT COMMENTS

Friday, April 30, 2010

retro

trawlin' through the archives for a link (see comment on previous post) took me back to the days o' blog ... when g's weren't dropped by default, and I suffered delusions of audience.

so much has changed

Putting boyntonesque through the Geocities-izer
Make any webpage look like it was made by a 13-year old in 1996
seemed if anything to enhance this old skool template.

The more illustrious blogs were better. It is a fine experience to view the Purple blog* with a Yellow Brick Road midi playing.


Geocities-izer via The presurfer
 

6 comments:

Ann ODyne said...

Apologies Ms Boynton, I went there but just can't do it. My blog looks like a 13 year old made it in 2005 though.

boynton said...

I think I might devolve into a home page one day.
Under Deconstruction.

Ann ODyne said...

well, There's no page like Home ...

boynton said...

...is where the cart is, I spose

Ann ODyne said...

oh dear Boynton that link just slayed me. You must consider putting your research capabilities to the forces of good, and I will return when I think of what that might be.
I have recently had an OZ-related trauma, when a past associate posted at the very dangerous playground known as Fbook, a photo of me (pre otoplasty) at the premiere screening of OZ the rock n roll road movie, made by Melbourne's own Chris Lofven.
be very wary at Fbk indeed.

boynton said...

have always been wary of FB, and Twitter too for that matter... and blogs, if the truth be known.

Have not had photos posted by past associates, but certainly would not like it.