RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, January 30, 2006

cartoonify

ChatFu: Cartoonify... your ... Chat

or Cartoonify your blog comments

(This thread was chosen at random, but cartoonifying might work well with more earnest dialogue, or bitter bouts of comment stoushing. Perhaps cartoonifying is a better alternative to disemvowelling or banning when things turn nasty.)

via the presurfer


Comments: cartoonify

Excellent work as always ... I really want Captain Caveman as an option
Posted by Russell Allen at January 30, 2006 08:00 PM

Bender I recognised, but who be the guy with the black robe and glasses?
Posted by Gummo Trotsky at January 30, 2006 09:28 PM

I'm waiting to be enlightened.
I be dumb at these things.

I was hoping James Russell might tell me ;)
Posted by boynton at January 31, 2006 01:59 PM

disemvowelled. oh oh! beautiful. xxx
Posted by Kitty Brown at February 3, 2006 10:01 PM

Yes - is Teresa Nelson's word/idea at "Making Light".
I have never seen it in action, but it sounds like a good way to deal with trlls.
Posted by boynton at February 6, 2006 12:39 PM

No comments: