RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, April 12, 2004

white templates

Blog Templates based on the Beatles White Album. (via Exclamation Mark)

I like the Blackbirds, and it's tempting to borrow the tag line of Julia Half of what I say is meaningless as a definitive blog description.


Comments: white templates

I also love the tag line, "She's not a girl who misses much" from Happiness Is A Warm Gun.
Posted by Mark at April 12, 2004 10:33 PM

Cool. To see some rejected White Album cover art from '68, go here:

http://www.beatletracks.com/btwhite.html
Posted by at April 13, 2004 08:36 AM

I don't normally like the dark blog designs, but I definately preferred the second (darker) "Blackbird".

Something of the "Old Forest" about it.
Posted by Scott Wickstein at April 13, 2004 10:51 AM

I missed it, Mark ;)

The album covers are interesting alternatives, but glad they went with the White.
(also glad that the missing verse of 'While My Guitar gently weeps' didn't make it, but good to hear an unplugged bit of that song.)

I agree about Blackbird, Scott. That's one dark design that does work. (Guess I was attracted to the "Take these broken wings" line too)
Posted by boynton at April 13, 2004 02:37 PM

No comments: